BRAC Bank Job Circular- June 2019
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Technology Division:
Position: Head of Technology Support, Service Desk & Access Control
Employment Type: Full-Time Employment
Job Location: Dhaka
- Lead the Technology Support, Service Desk & Access Control Department
- Own overall operation and function of Technology Support, Technology Service Desk and Technology Access Control
- Ensure positive user experience through technology support through the Service Desk team, IT Lab and IT Asset team to ensure agreed service level agreement with the business users
- Plan technology support function through proper resources considering technology and business roadmap of the organization
- Manage vendors and partners to avail different support and service related outsourced services
- Ensure all end-user devices work properly as per the organization’s technology strategy
- Maintain all end user devices as per organization policy and adopt to changes in policy and practices as required
- Ensure best and standard practices in all end-user devices to maintain a secure and compliant environment for the Bank
- Prepare budget and manage procurement life cycle as per the roadmap for end-user devices and related support
- Ensure the support and service management system and use its information to improve the technology support
- Manage enterprise software and system access by different users of the organization as per policy and practice of the bank as per agreed service level
- Manage, build and improve human resource of the team
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in CS/CSE/ECE/ETE or related subject from reputed universities with a satisfactory academic track record
- At least 10 years of work experience in the relevant field in large user environments
- Experience in setting and executing strategic plans to improve IT user experience
- Certifications on ITIL or equivalent is preferred
- Experience is establishing ISO service management standard would be added advantage
- Experienced in advanced service management system usage
- Must have a Proactive, passionate and go-getter attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview as per the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online through www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.