1. How many types of gender have existed?
c. Four types
d. One types
2. Which one of the following nouns are used in the masculine form?
3. Which one is masculine gender?
4. Which of the noun is used in the feminine form?
5. The child cried for ____ mother.
6. Which one is masculine gender?
7. Whish one of the following is always feminine?
8. What is the masculine gender of “Mare”?
9. Which one is the feminine gender?
10. Which of the following is a masculine gender?
11. Give the opposite gender of “doctor”.
b. Lady doctor
12. Which one is in feminine form?
13. Which one is in masculine form?
14. The feminine of “ram” is –
15. What is the opposite of “witch”?
16. The masculine gender of “Lady” is-
17. Which of the following is a feminine gender?
18. The masculine gender of “duck” is-
19. The masculine gender of “Hind” is-
20. The feminine gender of “Drone” is-
21. The feminine gender of “Colt” is-
22. The feminine gender of “Tailor”is-
23. The feminine gender of “Wizard” is-
c. Female wizard
24. The feminine form of word “Author” is-
25. What is the following gender of “heir”?
26. What is the opposite gender of “poet”?
b. female poet
27. The feminine gender of “duck” is –
28. “Duchess” is feminine of-
29. Which one is a common gender?
30. Spouse is a ____ gender?
1. Four types
11. Lady doctor