Hi friends, here I am going to help you to write a paragraph on unemployment yourself. At first, learn the followings (meaning of unemployment, causes, effects and solutions)
Learn Paragraph on Unemployment
Meaning of Unemployment
Unemployment means not having a job to earn livelihood.
Causes of Unemployment:
- Over population
- Lake of skilled people
- Lake of industrial development
- Lake of foreign investment
- Lake of job oriented education
Effects of Unemployment:
- Unemployment problem causes many social problems.
- The unemployed engage themselves in drug addiction, drug business, terrorism, hijacking etc.
- Their parents become worried.
- They lead a miserable life and become burden of the country.
- The Govt. should try to attract foreign investors.
- We have to establish more industries and factories.
- We should put importance on vocational education.
- We should realize bad effects of overpopulation and control population growth.
- People of our country should be industrious and follow the example of developed countries.
Unemployment problem is a social curse. The unemployed are the burden of nation. It is now acute in our country. So the government should take effective steps to improve the situation.
Now Write Paragraph on Unemployment (200 Words)
You can now practice writing the paragraph in the following structure. We have written more paragraphs on same structure. You may also read them.