Hey dear students, here I’ll be sharing some paragraphs on Water Pollution for SSC and HSC level students. You can also write the paragraphs for class 8 and 9.
One more thing, you may write the name of the paragraph as Causes of Water Pollution, Water pollution in Bangladesh, Effects of Water pollution, etc.
Writing a paragraph is not a difficult task at all. First find out some basic questions about the topic, the start writing. You can easily do that. Lets see the questions.
After reading this lesson, you will be able to know:
- What is water pollution?
- What are the causes of water pollution?
- What are the bad effects of water pollution?
- How can we solve water pollution?
Paragraph on Causes and Effects of Water Pollution
Water, an important element of the environment, is essential for human and plant life. It is next to the air. But it is being polluted in many ways.
There are many causes of water pollution. Firstly throwing waste and filth into water is responsible. Secondly using chemical fertilizers and insecticides in the field is also responsible, thirdly throwing oil, food waste, and human waste into the rivers by boats causes water pollution. Besides insanitary latrines on the banks of the rivers and canal and drains running into the rivers and canals cause water pollution.
There are many bad effects of water pollution. Polluted water is harmful to us. It causes many incurable diseases. It kills the fishes of the river.
First of all, the government should come forward to solve the problem. we should make the people aware of the matter. Mills and factories should not throw the waste and damaged products into rivers and canals. Steamer, motor launches, and sailboats should not throw oil, food waste and human waste into the rivers and canals. We should not build unsanitary latrines on the banks of the rivers and canals.
Causes of water pollution
- Throwing waste and filth into water
- Using chemical fertilizers and insecticides
- Throwing oil, food waste, and human waste by boats
- Unsanitary latrines on the riverbank
- Unsafe drains
Effects of water pollution
- It causes many incurable diseases.
- It kills the fishes of the river
How to solve water pollution
Read More Paragraphs on Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Air Pollution
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution
- Paragraph on Sound Pollution
- Paragraph on Pollution