Hi friends, here I am going to show you how you can write an essay or Composition on Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh. For better understanding, you better read the paragraph on the unemployment problem
So let’s start. At first, we’ll learn some information about unemployment.
What is Unemployment?
Unemployment means not having a job to earn a livelihood.
Causes of unemployment:
- Lake of skilled people
- Lake of industrial development
- Lake of foreign investment
- Lake of job-oriented education
Effects of unemployment:
- The unemployment problem causes many social problems.
- The unemployed engage themselves in drug addiction, drug business, terrorism, hijacking etc.
- Their parents become worried.
- They lead miserable life and become burdens to the country.
- The Govt. should try to attract foreign investors.
- We have to establish more industries and factories.
- We should put importance on vocational education.
- We should realize the bad effects of overpopulation and control population growth.
- People of our country should be industrious and follow the example of developed countries.
Composition on the Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh
Unemployment means not having a job to earn a livelihood. It is believed to be one of the major problems in our country. As the number of people is being educated, the number of unemployed is also increasing day.
There are many reasons for unemployment. Firstly, overpopulation is the main reason for it. Secondly, the lack of skilled people is responsible for unemployment. Thirdly, the lack of industrial development causes the problem. Besides, lack of foreign investment and job oriented education also cause unemployment. Moreover, in some industries, production goes on for a certain period, but production remains off in the remaining period. Then, the workers become unemployed. The educated youth are the main victim of this.
There are many bad impacts of unemployment. It causes many social problems. The unemployed engage themselves in drug addiction, drug business, terrorism, hijacking, etc. Their parents become worried. They lead a miserable life and become a burden of the country.
The problem is going out of control day by day. We should find an alternative employment source. Self-employment is the only solution to this. The Govt. should try to attract foreign investors. We should inspire young people to self-employment. We have to establish more industries and factories. We should put importance on vocational education. People of our country should be industrious and follow the example of developed countries. We should encourage young people to keep themselves updated with the age of technology. The government should provide free training on various skill development courses, like learning English, Web Development, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Animation, Software and Apps development, etc.
The unemployed are the burden of a nation. It has been now acute in our country. So the government should take effective steps to the unemployment problem in Bangladesh. We must remember that no work is negligent.