This is a Paragraph about Environment Pollution. What we see around us is the environment. Air, water and soil are some of the main elements of the environment.
But they are being polluted in many ways. There are various types of pollution, Today, we’ll learn about environmental pollution. As a student, you must have knowledge about Environmental pollution.
After reading the paragraph, you will learn the following:
- What is the environment?
- How is the environment getting polluted?
- What are the effects of water pollution?
- How can we save our environment?
Paragraph on Environment Pollution for HSC
All we see around us are the elements of the environment. However, air, water, and soil are some of the important elements. But they are going to be a threat to our life because of pollution.
There are many reasons for it. Firstly, The smoke of mills and factories is responsible for air pollution. Chemical fertilizer and insecticides, industrial waste, unsafe drains, and unsanitary latrines are also responsible for water pollution. Besides, throwing waste here and there, cutting trees causes environmental pollution.
There are many bad impacts of environmental pollution. Environmental pollution increases the temperature of the earth. That causes the Greenhouse effect and ecological imbalance. As a result, it brings about natural disasters frequently. Air and water pollution spoils our fresh nature and spreads various diseases. It makes our life unhealthy and boring.
At present, the problem is going out of control day by day. At first, the government should come forward to solve the problem. We must save our environment for a healthy life. Mills and factories should not throw chemicals and waste into the water. Water vehicles should not dump oil, food waste and human waste into the river. We must not build unsanitary latrines on the river bank. We have to plant trees to save air.
We should realize the bad consequence of environmental pollution. Public awareness should be created. Mass media can play an important role to create public awareness. Now is the best time to raise a slogan, “Save the environment, save the lives.” Actually, our united and sincere steps can solve the problem easily.
Download in PDF: Paragraph about Environmental Pollution (pdf)
How to write this paragraph own
First, learn what the environment is and how it is becoming polluted, what are the effects, and how we can solve it. Then you can write any paragraph on your own by following the paragraph format.
What are the causes of environmental pollution?
- The smoke of mills and factories
- Chemical fertilizer and insecticides
- Industrial waste
- Unsafe drains and insanitary latrines
- Throwing waste here and there
- Cutting trees etc
What are the effects of environmental pollution?
- Environmental pollution increases the temperature of the earth.
- That causes the Greenhouse effect and ecological imbalance.
- As a result, it brings about natural disasters frequently.
- Air and water pollution spoils our fresh nature and spreads various diseases.
- It makes our life unhealthy and boring.
How can we minimize or solve environmental pollution?
- We must save our environment for a healthy life.
- Mills and factories should not throw chemicals and waste into the water.
- Water vehicles should not dump oil, food waste, and human waste into the river.
- We must not build unsanitary latrines on the river bank.
- We have to plant trees to save air.
Paragraph on Environment Pollution for Class 6, 7 and 8
Good environment is very necessary to lead a healthy life. Our environment gives us all the requirements of life like air, water, and food. Due to global industrialization and modernization, our environment is being polluted day by day.
There are many reasons for environmental pollution. Mills and factories release harmful and toxic gases which are mixing with air, thus causing air pollution. People dump all the waste materials in the river and sea. This way the water is also getting poisoned every day. Deforestation is also a great reason.
Environmental pollution has many bad impacts on human and animal life. With the change of environment, our lifestyle has changed. The animals are on the verge of extinct day by day. Marine species like fish, whales, and dolphins are the worst sufferers. Their valuable lives are also lost. The panda, the white tiger, Albatross are not to be seen now. These are few. If the environmental pollution continues, we are going to lose all our animals in a few decades.
Read More Paragraph on Pollution
- Water Pollution Paragraph
- Paragraph on Air Pollution
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution
- Paragraph on Sound Pollution