Dear students, here I have shared a very common paragraph on price hikes in Bangladesh with Bangla meaning. You know the price of necessaries is going up without control. As a student, you should have knowledge about the following questions.
After reading this paragraph. you can answer the following questions.
- What is the price hike?
- What are the causes of the price hike?
- Who are the main victims of price hikes?
- What are the bad impacts of it?
- How we can solve the problem?
Paragraph on Price Hike in 150 Words
Price hike means an increase in the price of the essential commodities in the market. It is considered one of the major problems in our country. There are many reasons for the price hike.
Firstly, insufficient production is responsible for the price hike. Secondly, improper distribution is also responsible for this. Thirdly illegal and immoral acts of dishonest businessmen cause the problem. Besides, untimely floods and more demand also cause a price hike.
You may read: Load shedding paragraph
The common poor people are the main victim of this. They always suffer from this. Day by day the problem is going out of control. The situation cannot go on. The government formed monitoring cells to control the price hike. Law enforcement agencies should work more efficiently. The culprits must be punished. We should import essentials through tax cuts.
However, the government, the rich, and the business class people should come forward to ensure the proper distribution of commodities. Now we should research to overcome price hikes in the future.
Commodities- পন্যদ্রব্য, Insufficient- অপর্যাপ্ত, Improper- Distribution- বন্টন Immoral acts – অনৈতিক কাজ, Demand- চাহিদা Situation- অবস্থা Victim- শিকার Monitoring Cell- তদারক কমিটি, Efficiently- কার্যকরী ভাবে, Culprits- অপরাধী Ensure- নিশ্চিত করা।
You may also read:
- Report on Price Hike
- Essay on Price Hike
Then remember these points
To Remember the paragraph you must understand the important points of the Price Hike or Price Spiral.
1. What is the price hike or price spiral?
A price Hike means an increase in the price of daily essentials in the market.
2. Causes of price hike
- Insufficient production than demand
- Improper distribution
- Immoral and Illegal acts of dishonest businessmen / Dishonest Businessmen
- Untimely floods and natural disasters
3. Problems of price spiral
- The common and poor people are the main victim of this problem.
- The poor people can not maintain their families and other important expenses.
4. Solution/ How to Solve it?
- Law enforcement agencies should work efficiently.
- The culprit businessmen must be punished.
- We should import essentials through tax cuts.
- The government should ensure the proper distribution of products/ commodities.
The above points of information are very important to remember. Then you can write any paragraph yourself.
You may want to read: All English Paragraphs